Throughout the 2020 campaign, Joe Biden constantly talked about the aspects of the Trump agenda he would do away with.
More often than not, Biden claimed those initiatives were “racist,” and upon taking office he followed through on dismantling the Trump agenda.
Now with his Presidency a complete and total disaster, a report says Biden is restarting a major Trump initiative but Biden is trying to deny it.
When it came to Donald Trump’s Presidency, Joe Biden and his far-left allies claimed that most every move Trump made was supposedly fueled by racism.
The far-left specifically attacked Trump’s approach to immigration as being nothing but racism and xenophobia.
However, after completely undoing most of Trump’s immigration policies and implementing his own strategy, Joe Biden has created a crisis at the southern border that has left him and his administration scrambling.
With their policies proven to be a failure, a report indicates that Biden has now decided to restart the Trump initiative he most often called racist and xenophobic.
According to a report from Fox News, Joe Biden has reversed course, and is now restarting construction on Trump’s southern border wall.
“Fox News has confirmed via the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers that construction on a 13.4 mile stretch of border wall in the Rio Grande Valley will *RESUME* after pressure from local residents & politicians,” Fox News correspondent Bill Melugin reported. “The Biden admin previously halted all wall construction in Jan.”
But once that news was released and the far-left had their typical over-the-top panic attack on social media, the Biden federal government claimed that they were just working on a levee that just so happens to be in the exact same place as the border wall.
“In support of CBP’s border infrastructure program, USACE has resumed DHS-funded design & construction support on approx. 13.4 miles of levee in the Rio Grande Valley that were partially excavated or at various levels of construction when work on the wall was paused for review,” the U.S. Army Corps. Of Engineers claimed.
Last month, CNN reported that two million more migrants were on track to cross the southern border, more than the populations of Wyoming, Vermont and Alaska combined.
On Tuesday, U.S. Customs And Border Protection released new data that showed immigration arrests and detentions on the southern border were up to 178,622 in April, a 3% increase over March, and the highest in the history of the Department of Homeland Security.
Of course, the media tried to spin those dismal numbers as some sort of win for the Biden administration as those increases were mostly single adult arrests, and the number of unaccompanied minors had decreased.
Regardless, there’s no doubt that Joe Biden’s southern border crisis has only gotten worse, even if the media and far-left are trying their best to ignore it.
Biden himself even said the situation at the southern border was a crisis before his own administration called him a liar and told the American people not to trust the words that come out of his mouth.
With such an issue on his hands, Biden has no choice but to turn to the very Trump policies he claimed were racist and xenophobic.
Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorks told ICE employees that the administration was considering completing “gaps in the wall” along the southern border.
So while they’re trying to downplay reports that they’re going to restart the border wall, it’s rather clear that the Biden administration realizes that the southern border crisis they’ve created has left them with no choice but to turn to President Trump’s policies.
It certainly wouldn’t be surprising to see the Biden administration officially confirm sooner rather than later that they are restarting the border wall.
And as the border crisis gets worse, it becomes more likely everyday that their reversal back to Trump-era policies won’t stop there.
Stay tuned to Right News Wire for any updates to this ongoing story.